Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Long Overdue

Becca and her friend Sydney were asked to sing along with the band from Nashville that did the JOSEPH and TREK cd's.  It was quite and honor and they worked for several months with a voice teacher to prepare.  What they couldn't prepare for was Becca's strep throat just 4 days before the performance.  I think she did a fantastic job.  I was so proud of her.  There were about 650 people in the audience and she didn't even sound nervous (she looks green---not because she's sick but because the lighting was such that the movie had to be shot with the night vision feature on).

Brent shortened the clip. I loaded it onto the desktop. I sat in front of the computer for an hour and a half this morning PATIENTLY waiting for the clip to upload to you tube. I had to leave and spend the day at the HS doing concessions to earn money for the Senior Safe and Sane Graduation Party and when I arrived back home 5 1/2 hours later the clip was still "uploading" to you tube. The file is 12 GB. I don't know how to make it smaller. We may have to send you all a DVD. Sorry.

No comments: