Friday, September 7, 2007

Things Learned in New York


* Taxi strikes change the color of the streets from yellow to black.
* A park, regardless how small, is a cherished contrast to the concrete.
* Everyone expects to be paid regardless of what they may or may not do for you.
* You get what you pay for.
* The contrast between "have" and "have not" seems even larger in New York.
* You could spend your entire life in the city and still not see it all.
* If I can make it there, I can make it anywhere. (Thanks Bridget)

2 comments:

Bridget said...

I take it you just got back from NYC? Did the whole fam go? one more I could add. "If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere." Oh, wait, I guess I didn't make that one up.

Lynette said...

Sounds like a very educational trip!

To me...you will always be a "Have"!!! :)

Your new blog is rocking! Digging the colour!!! (note the canadian spelling eh)

Mama like!!!