Friday, July 20, 2007

Black Power

Summertime brings family reunions and many of the momentous parts of a family gathering include water. I went swimsuit shopping the other day - bad idea to leave until the middle of July. The racks were sadly picked over and my sturdy body structure limited the possibilities to one suit. I am sure that it would have been the suit I would have chosen months ago from the vast selection. It's black, all black. Perfect! Black hides all the flaws and slims even the largest. I plan to wear my navy blue shorts, just to add a splash of color.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

Well we will be matching. My suit is all black.Its the miracle suit. Love it! It really does suck you in everywhere. Except the boob area. Of course I don't need any more sucking in there. :)

Lynette said...

Black swimsuits unite!!! Mine is all black as well!!! Although I do throw in some funky orange board shorts...just to spice things up. Ok, really it is to draw attention away from my huge tracks of land!!! Pun inteneded!!!