Monday, July 16, 2007

Bathing Beauty


Becca doesn't really like having her photo taken and it took many attempts to get the camera to flash before Becca had once again turned her head. We went over to a friends house to get some time out of the oppressive summer sun and enjoy the cool of the pool. I wore some shorts hoping to get some color to my pasty, white legs while they dangled in the pool. Becca on the other hand wanted to see me get wet. For some reason I wasn't prepared when Becca used her "noodle" (commonly used for floating with in a pool) as a squirt gun. Good thing I'm not wool. On second thought, not a bad weight loss plan.

2 comments:

Bridget said...

you guys still in the triple digits? I wish we were a little warmer here as the kids are insisting everyday we go swimming. clouds and all.

Lynette said...

Looks like fun! Wish we had friends with a pool! I hate the hot!!!