Sunday, June 17, 2007

Pine Top


I returned from Girl's Camp Friday afternoon just in time for a meeting. After the 2 1/2 hours sleep that I had the night before, I was of little use. I did my best to stay awake and hear all of the stories of the week that I had missed. Fatigue won out and I headed to bed for the night at about 7:30 PM Friday and didn't get up until 10:00 AM Saturday. It was just what I needed.

Camp was fantastic! I left with my testimony strengthened and was grateful for the opportunity to go. I had a great time being the camp nurse and was thankful that there were no major accidents or illnesses. I spent much of the week looking after a few girls that needed major medications in order to be at camp. I am grateful that they could attend camp and be involved in all that happened there.

It was a great week! I look forward to being there with Rebecca next year.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Yikes girl...I didn't know you had a meeting that afternoon. You and Jenn should have taken off sooner!!! Sorry, I should have insisted you guys head down sooner!!! I am sooo very grateful to have had you up at Pinetop!!! You had a big job taking care of all those girlies...and Camryn! You were so patient and loving with her!!!

Thanks too for you help and guidance! I know I could not have made it through without you!!! And I so mean that!!!

Love you lots!!!

Bridget said...

Ah, girls camp and the lack of sleep. I guess it doesn't change when you go as a leader as opposed to a youth. I can't believe next year it will be Becca there!

Glad to see you haven't forgotten about the blogging thing. That dry spell was a litte too long. :)